Blogger Templates

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I live in a glassy little Snow Globe!!!


The front walkway and porch of our apartment.

The view from inside our apartment out through our porch.

It has been amazing that the past two days we have gotten constant snow! Including up to almost 2 feet of it!

There I am! Enjoying my own personal Snow Globe;)

You can see from this bush how thick the snow is from here! Thank goodness that I went food shopping the day before this storm came in so I could bunker down while Aaryn has a blast driving in it. Ironically he really does love driving in it, well he does have the 4 wheel drive truck. Taking the Honda probably would be a nightmare. It was crazy that yesterday I wanted to just get the camera out of that car and low and behold I couldn't find the car buuuuuuuut I did find a big hill of snow. And after I found approximately where the license plate should be and I cleared it away, I realized that next I would have to find the door and clear it.....LoL! Crazy!


Here's how I found our car yesterday when I went in search for the camera inside it. It was a lot worse...
But as you can see here I have cleared off the door...well there was kinda a door there;)


Here we are this morning right before Aaryn goes off to work. Aren't we soooo cute! Although I look like I just woke up, my hair has a little fro.


Here's us the previous two weeks ago making snow angels. There he is showing me how to do it...hehe.

Here we are together Angels in the Snow.

1 comment:

  1. A snow globe... that's a nice way to think of it. I'll try to be positive like you :) No, just kidding, I like it when it snows so much that everything shuts down. And just wait till you see how fast it will melt! That's the really crazy thing about Colorado.

    You should try to do a snow angel now that we have 2 feet! You might get taken over by the snow :) I think that it's as high as Jonathan now!

    ReplyDelete